(First person to name the movie that quote is from will get a surprise from me in the mail....)
Well, where to start.
Life is pretty much awesome right now.
Landon got a job.
Merry Christmas to us! :)
So...want the details? :)
Landon will be working for American Express. He'll be dealing with contracts and due diligence. A KYC (Know Your Customer) Analyst. He'll be reviewing the legal and financial structure of the customers (i.e., merchants) that use American Express, and then if they are all above board, etc., he'll be doing the contracts.
So...where is it, you ask?
Salt Lake City, Utah.
Seriously.
I don't know how it happened. We had applications out all over the West, and one even with the Air Force. There were hardly any jobs here, and I didn't think we'd end up here at all. I was hoping for Oregon (and part of me is really sad we won't be moving back there!). All I can say is that the Lord has a plan for us, and apparently that plan is for us to stay here.
We're so happy.

22 comments:
Yay, yay, yay Heather and Landon!! Congratulations! I knew the right job would come and I'm (selfishly!) glad that it happens to be one that'll keep you here in Utah! :)
Congratulations! That's awesome news. Merry Christmas. :)
Pride and Prejudice of course!
Congrats :) Merry Christmas to you!
Congrats! A little sad you won't be moving here...but super happy for you! Merry Christmas!
Finally!! It'll be great to be able to stay close to family. Congrats!
"oh Lizzy!" it is the best when things work out better than you originally planned. So happy for you guys!
I am SO happy for you and your family! What a wonderful Christmas gift!!! Congratulations to you and Landon!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! And in Utah, with family!? HOORAYYYYY!!!!
Happy Happy Day!!!
So exciting! Carson will be happy that his friends will be sticking around. Merry Christmas!
Heather that is the best Christmas news! I am so happy for you. What a huge relief. Thank the heavens above.
Yeah! I am so so so happy for you guys! Being out of a job is really hard, on everybody, I am so glad he got a job close by too!
Awesome! Congratulations!
Yay! Yay! Yay! What happy news!!! That is so great!
Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!
Wonderful news!!!!!
Yeah, congratulations! We're so happy for you guys, but will miss you in Oregon! What a happy Christmas present! Congrats Landon
YES, your mother is excited beyond words that you and Landon and our absolutely beautiful, adorable grandchildren are staying HERE!!!
Yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!! I am seriously so excited for you guys! That is awesome! Merry Christmas! Go Landon!
congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Yay!! That's the best Christmas news ever.
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys. And in Utah...WOW! That is awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS! I just now read your blog. I was WAY behind but I'm so happy you will be staying in Salt Lake! Hooray!! And a house!? I need to hear all about it. By the way we are loyal American Express card holders. COngrats again to you and Landon!
Post a Comment