Congrats (again)! That is an awesome 3D picture! Although I am excited to get a picture of my own tomorrow...I don't think it'll be quite that cool! Stay tuned though :)
Congratulations Heather (and Landon and Dallin). That is so exciting. I hope that you start feeling better soon. Can't wait to see you back here in Eugene!!
Oh, Heath ... I'm so excited for you. Are you hoping for a girl? I'm hoping for a girl for you. Maybe I'll get to mail YOU a cute little girly outfit this time!! :)
Congrats again! Sorry you've been so sick. And sorry I won't get to see you again before you head home. Keep us updated! Can't wait to meet Dallin's little sibling!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Are you going to be traveling through Boise on your way back to Eugene? We would love to see you. Hope you start to feel better each passing day!
18 comments:
I didn't even get the riddle, which is funny since I already knew!
Congrats! I can't wait to meet baby Ipson.
gummy bear size...didn't think of that!! YAY!! Good luck, hope the medicine helps.
Congrats Congrats! I'm so excited for you and I hope you start to feel better soon. When do you head back to Eugene?
Congrats! Sorry you've been spending so much time at the toilet. Hopefully it gets better soon.
Congrats (again)! That is an awesome 3D picture! Although I am excited to get a picture of my own tomorrow...I don't think it'll be quite that cool! Stay tuned though :)
Congratulations Heather (and Landon and Dallin). That is so exciting. I hope that you start feeling better soon. Can't wait to see you back here in Eugene!!
That is a really good picture of baby Ipson.
Wait, you're pregnant?
Oh, Heath ... I'm so excited for you. Are you hoping for a girl? I'm hoping for a girl for you. Maybe I'll get to mail YOU a cute little girly outfit this time!! :)
Yay!! This is exciting! Well, not the toilet part, but the cute little gummy bear part! Congrats and I hope you feel better soon!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats again! Sorry you've been so sick. And sorry I won't get to see you again before you head home. Keep us updated! Can't wait to meet Dallin's little sibling!
Congratulations! Sorry you're sick...I can EMPATHIZE :) How exciting!
michelle
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Are you going to be traveling through Boise on your way back to Eugene? We would love to see you. Hope you start to feel better each passing day!
How wonderful!! I'm so excited for you. Sorry to hear you've been feeling yucky. Not my favorite part, either. Congrats!
That is so exciting! Congratulations Heather and Landon!
Congrats! I totally know how you feel. I have also spent much toilet time lately. We are probably due about the same time. :)
congrats!!!! just keep reminding yourself - if you are sick your baby is healthy =).
Post a Comment