Thanks ladies, for all the ideas. I decided to go with......
ME.
I found a haircut on my own that I fell in love with!
I'm no Winona Ryder, but we have similar coloring and face shape, so I thought I might be able to pull it off.
My stylist cut it shorter than the pictures, unfortunately...and I'm still figuring out how to do it, so I don't love it yet. But it's growing on me!
You guys suggested some great cuts, several of which I had bookmarked myself! So I decided to draw three runner-up prize winners. And the winners, courtesy of Random.org's random number generator:
Comment numbers 10, 1 and 8. Which, disregarding a deleted comment as well as a comment from my husband (he thinks he's funny), means the winners are:
Kristin
Christina
and
Theresa
I'll message/email you guys shortly.
Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it!!!




12 comments:
Oh my goodness, you did go short. I love it! Like I-am-jealous, love it. I wish I had the guts to go that short. You really do look awesome. And I bet your hairstylist had a heyday cutting that much length off.
P.S. Yay for winning! (Even if it was luck!)
Holy crap Heather! You are BRAVE! I have to say it suits you so well! It's spunky and chic and just screams Heather which is great! Love it on you!!
It looks great! You've styled it so darling. It makes you look so hip and fun. What a fun cut!
Oh.My.Cuteness! I LOVE it!!! Good job for being so gutsy!
adorable! love it.
Great choice!! It looks really cute, and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it soon! It just takes time with a big change. I hate my hair every time I trim my bangs, at least for several days. I'm thinking I might chop my hair soon...BEFORE baby comes :) You look great, as always, and can totally pull it off!
Your so beautiful! You will make that look ROCK!
You are SO brave!! It looks great on you, I bet you'll end up loving it during the hot summer!!
Oh Heather - I LOVE IT! You look FABULOUS!!! Who does your hair? Seriously... that is so gorgeous on you! You can totally pull off short hair which most people can't! Way to go, beautiful!
Love the new look. I would be terrified to cut my hair that short but you wear it so well.
You look so grown up and beautiful! Totally works!
It looks fantastic! Way to take the plunge and to rock it!
Post a Comment