Friday, December 4, 2009

Why my Mom never bought Bambi for us when we were little

Because how to you explain why Daddy shot Bambis and hung them in the garage?
(Just sorting through old pictures and had to post this one for my mom!)

9 comments:

B.Ellsworth said...

My mom and dad never bought that movie for us either. It's depressing! Hey, we received your Christmas card, and we loved the pictures! It sounds like life is wonderful for you guys in Eugene. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Best of luck with your new little one coming soon! Have a great weekend!

Dan and Ang said...

Oh my gosh, Heather. You crack me up! I love your random posts.

Ambra said...

I don't know what's scarier....the dead deer or your Dad!! Just kidding Ross...you look awesome! :)

Andrea said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good memories!

Andrea said...

P.S. Love the Christmas photos. How did you get Dallin to smile like that for a picture? Is that photoshopped?

Dad said...

Ah... Punkin could we ah talk about which pictures are going to go on your blog? :)

Mom said...

That is exactly why I did not buy Bambi!!!
Glad to see you are working on our negatives..keep it up!!!

Mary said...

Most random blog post award for the day goes to Heather!

P.s. You weren't missing out. "Bambi" has been know to traumatize children.

The Northwest Southern Girl said...

I TOTALLY get this! My dad came home with a deer once and when I saw it hanging from the garage ceiling I screamed "You killed Bambi!", and I've never been the the same! Sniff, Sniff.